Pitching is at the heart of all outbound marketing and business development. With a perfect pitch, your success rate at building links, getting media attention, and partnerships will increase. To create the perfect pitch, you first need to get your story straight.
In this 30-day coaching session, we will work on getting media attention. We will go over the challenges and struggles of building a good pitch as well as when it makes sense to pitch someone. This will be an interactive, hands-on coaching. Be ready to write and share what you are working on and yourself.
You’ll Practice How to …
- Craft and Refine a Big Idea for your brand or personal platform
- Understand the structure of a great pitch that gets results
- Create your own pitch for yourself or your brand using proven methods
- Know when it’s the right time to pitch + pitch cadence
- Using Respona to automate your outreach and look for places to pitch
- Supercharge Your Subject Lines for more conversations
- Craft a MatchMaker.fm guest profile and pitch podcast hosts.
Live Call Schedule
- Refine Your Big Idea: November 16th, 2021 - 8 AM - 9 AM Pacific
- Craft Your Perfect Pitch:November 23rd, 2021 - 8 AM - 9 AM Pacific
- Figure Out Your Target Outreach List: November 30th, 2021 - 8 AM - 9 AM Pacific
- Rinse and Repeat by Sharing Results + Refinement: December 7th, 2021 - 8 AM - 9 AM Pacific
What You Get
- 30-Days FREE Respona Trial ($149 value)
- Worksheet: Big Idea
- Worksheet: Subject Line Supercharger
- Template: Perfect Pitch Builder
- Worksheet: 30-day Challenge Pitch Muscle Builder
- Presentation: Crafting the Perfect Pitch by Getting Your Story Straight
- Recording: Crafting the Perfect Pitch by Getting Your Story Straight
- 4 live group coaching sessions + recordings
- The Story Funnel Slack Channel to get feedback and collaborate with others
- eBook: 7 PR Secrets All Founders Should Know
- eBook: The Entrepreneur Ethos
- eBook: Business Basics for Entrepreneurs
- eBook: 8 Startup Dilemmas All Founders Will Face
About Your Instructor
Jarie Bolander is a reluctant PR Maven at JSY PR & Marketing — a full-service PR, Marketing, and Strategic Communications firm that specializes in helping tech startups tell better stories. He is also the ED of JSY Giving, a nonprofit dedicated to his late wife Jane whose mission is to help nonprofits tell better stories.
Jarie likes to say that he is an engineer by training and an entrepreneur by nature. He has over 25 years of experience bringing innovative products to market. Some of them include Bluetooth, USB, RFID, Semiconductor DNA sequencing, Smart Water Monitoring, and SaaS for Healthcare.
Jarie has formed or been part of 6 startups in various management roles. He holds an MBA in Technology Management and a BS in Electrical Engineering. He is also the inventor or co-inventor on over 10 patents and has published six books — 8 Startup Dilemmas All Founders Will Face, 7 PR Secrets All Founders Should Know, The Entrepreneur Ethos, Frustration Free Technical Management, #ENDURANCE tweet — A Little Nudge to Keep You Going and Business Basics for Entrepreneurs.
You can hear his thoughts on how to build a more ethical, inclusive, and resilient world on his podcast, The Entrepreneur Ethos Podcast or on Twitter @thedailymba.